People. Organization. Work Environment. Results.
Get your organization off the sidewalk of mediocrity and onto the Pathway to Excellence! Register for the 2019 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference® and transform your practice environment, celebrate nursing achievement, and learn how to create a culture of excellence.
By The Numbers
- 4 phenomenal general session speakers
- 6 spectacular virtual oral sessions—each session containing 4 presentations for a total of 24 presentations
- 43 fantastic concurrent sessions (64 total presentations)
- 11 Paired Concurrent Sessions—22 presentations total
- 5 Triple Threat Concurrent Sessions—15 presentations total
- 27 Other Concurrent sessions— 1 presentation each
- 301 thrilling posters
- 1,000s of ways to build your own conference experience!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Nurses from any size or type of healthcare organization that care for patients or residents, including acute, pre/post-acute, and long-term care organizations
- Nurses from ambulatory and independent outpatient organizations, such as clinics, dialysis centers, home care providers, hospices, physician offices, surgical centers, and similar organizations
- Hospital administrators, chief nursing officers (CNOs) and directors of nursing (DONs)
- Directors, nurse managers and frontline leaders
- Staff nurses
- Network with nursing colleagues and administrators from Pathway-designated and applicant organizations.
- Understand the long-term value and return on investment of becoming a Pathway to Excellence organization, and how to achieve this distinction.
- Learn how to align your nursing environment with the Pathway to Excellence practice standards, increase nurse job satisfaction, and improve organizational outcomes.
- Celebrate Pathway to Excellence accomplishments.
The Power of Two. In One Incredible Event.
NEW THIS YEAR
For the first time ever, registering for the ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference gives you complete access to the ANA Quality & Innovation Conference. Register for nursing excellence, and get all the quality and innovation you need to improve your practice and patient outcomes. It’s two great conferences— at one low price!