Early-Bird Registration Ends In:
The 2020 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference® is shaping up to be the biggest and best one yet! Join nurses from across the globe to learn about the most innovative practices, network with peers and colleagues from different walks of life, and celebrate a year of outstanding accomplishments by Pathway nurses!
Who Should Attend?
- Nurses from any size or type of healthcare organization, including acute, pre/post-acute, and long-term care
- Nurses from ambulatory and independent outpatient settings, such as clinics, dialysis centers, home care providers, hospices, physician offices, surgical centers, and similar organizations
- Hospital Administrators/Chief Nursing Officers/Directors of Nursing
- Directors/Nurse Managers/Frontline Leaders
- Staff Nurses
- Network with nursing colleagues and administrators from Pathway-designated and applicant organizations.
- Understand the long-term value and return on investment of becoming a Pathway to Excellence organization, and how to achieve this distinction.
- Learn how to align your nursing environment to the Pathway to Excellence practice standards, increase nurse job satisfaction, and improve organizational outcomes.
General Session Speakers
Inspires Compassionate Communication in Healthcare
Ignites Nurse Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Champions Professional Development and Nurse Competency
Didn’t attend the 2019 Pathway Conference? Here are some of the highlights that you missed!
Palm Beach County Convention Center
650 Okeechobee Blvd | West Palm Beach, FL | 33401