Attendees can earn a maximum of 15 contact hours from the 2020 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference – Igniting P.O.W.E.R.*
- 7 contact hours for the general and concurrent sessions
- 8 contact hours for the poster sessions
Through participating in the 2020 Pathway to Excellence Conference, the nurse will be able to:
- Examine the outcomes of shared governance, effective leadership, and interprofessional partnerships that exemplify workplace excellence.
- Evaluate safety initiatives and evidence-based quality improvements for integration in the delivery of care across all practice settings and specialties.
- Assess organizational and staff-driven initiatives to foster a culture of health and safeguard staff and community well-being.
- Appraise the values of lifelong learning and empowerment on organizational outcomes.
The American Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP17219.
How to Get your CE Certificate
Deadline: June 15, 2020
- Be registered as a participant
- Be seated in the room no later than ten minutes after the session begins and remain in the session until the scheduled ending time.
- Use your registration credentials to log in to the system:
- Select the session(s) attended
- Select the sessions attended (see conference program for session numbers).
- Complete the required evaluations
- Print and/or save certificate(s) (Note: Fees apply once the above deadline has passed)
Beginning June 16, 2020, certificates may be obtained from the American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development. Please mail your written request, identify the event you attended and a list of session titles you attended, and a check payable to ANA in the sum of $50 for each certificate requested to:
ANA, PO Box 504410
St. Louis, MO, 63150-4410.
Allow four to six weeks for delivery.
CE Questions? Call: 401-334-0220 from 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., EST Email: firstname.lastname@example.org