CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
Attendees of the 2018 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference® may earn a maximum of 14.5 continuing nursing education (CNE) contact hours for successful completion of the activity.
To receive CNE credit for the conference, attendees must:
- Be registered as a participant.
- Be seated in the room no later than 10 minutes after the session has started, and remain in the session until the scheduled ending time.
- Access the online 2018 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference CNE system at http://bit.ly/ptecon18 no later than June 4, 2018, to enter sessions and obtain CNE certificates free of charge. Use the email address provided during registration to log in to the system.
- Call 1.401.334.0220 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. eastern time, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance with the CNE survey or certificate.
- Select the sessions attended.
- Complete required evaluation(s).
- Print and/or save certificate(s). (Note: Fees apply once the above deadline has passed.)
Beginning June 5, 2018, certificates may be obtained from the American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development. Please mail your written request, a list of session titles you attended, and a check payable to ANA in the sum of $50 for each certificate requested to: ANA, PO Box 504410, St. Louis, MO 63150-4410. Allow four to six weeks for delivery.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
The planners of the conference sessions have disclosed no relevant financial relationships. Speakers with relevant conflicts of interest will be announced prior to their individual educational sessions.
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Provider Number 0023.
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP6178.
PATHWAY TO EXCELLENCE CONFERENCE 2018 LEARNING OUTCOMES
Tracks and corresponding learning outcomes:
- Shared Decision-Making & Leadership
- Examine shared governance models and high-impact leadership strategies that cultivate nursing excellence and interprofessional partnership.
- Safety & Quality
- Evaluate evidence-based quality improvement initiatives for integration into the delivery of safe, effective patient care across all practice environments.
- Assess methods of safeguarding the well-being of staff and the community to foster a culture of health.
- Professional Development
- Recognize the positive impact of lifelong learning on staff engagement and empowerment.