Pathway Applicant Preconference Workshop
4.0 CONTACT HOURS
TUESDAY, MAY 1, 2018 • 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Discover how your organization can create a healthy work environment where a culture of excellence fosters frontline staff to lead from the bedside.
- Develop a solid foundation aligned with your organization’s strategic goals to drive improvements in organizational outcomes.
Join teams from around the world to network and learn how to leverage the Pathway to Excellence® framework to strengthen your organizational culture.
This Preconference Applicant Workshop provides strategies and best practices for organizations across the continuum embarking on the Pathway to Excellence journey. Pathway’s expert staff will provide:
- Guidance on how to start the journey
- Engagement strategies
- Resources and tools to assist in the application and appraisal process
- Strategies for writing the narratives
- Pragmatic exercises to enhance thought processes
- Case scenarios to guide applicant organizations
Who should attend?
Staff and leadership integral in facilitating the Pathway journey (including program coordinators, chief nursing officers, directors of nursing, frontline staff, steering committee members, educators, and council members)
Fee: $350; includes breakfast and lunch