General Conference Policies
- Children (including infants) are not permitted at the ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference®.
- No one under the age of 18 may attend the Pathway conference or related events.
- The recording and/or transmission of education sessions in any format is strictly prohibited.
- All individuals and/or entities are strictly prohibited from electronically recording or broadcasting any conference events without prior written consent from ANCC.
- Unauthorized recording of presentations during sessions, workshops, etc., without prior written consent of ANCC, is strictly prohibited.
- Press representatives must register and receive a press pass and photo/recording permission from ANCC.
- Seating at all conference sessions/events is first come, first served.
- Information presented in sessions and on conference posters does not represent the views or standards of ANCC or its Pathway to Excellence® Program.
- ANCC cannot be held liable for non-refundable airline tickets or hotel room deposits.
- ANCC shall not be liable for any penalties or fare increases.
- In the event the attendee is a “no-show,” the attendee is responsible for all fees and penalties in connection with being a no-show.
- ANCC is not responsible for lost items or returning those lost items to the attendee.
- ANCC does not claim to be allergen free. We encourage all conference participants to take all necessary medical precautions to prepare for the possibility of exposure to allergens.
In consideration of my participation in the 2020 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference®, I irrevocably grant to ANCC permission to interview and take photographs/video footage of me. I hereby give ANCC permission to record, edit, transcribe, duplicate, and distribute, in any and all sound and visual media, including the internet, my interview, image, and the like. Further, I give to ANCC and its affiliates, employees, contractors, and assigns permission to use any and all such photographs and/or videos in which I have participated, and any reproductions thereof, as well as my name and quotations from my verbal interview in whole or in part, in any manner it may deem proper, for any purpose, including without limitation commercial purposes. I understand and agree that I will not receive any compensation for use of my photos and/or videos bearing my image. I have the right to decline being photographed or taped and must immediately notify BOTH the photographer or videographer AND conference staff if I am photographed or taped.
Waiver of Liability
I agree and acknowledge that my participation in the 2020 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference® and any related events and activities is voluntary and intentional; I fully accept responsibility for any and all injuries that occur as a result of my participation in the Pathway events and activities. I release ANCC, and its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, volunteers, contractors, and representatives, from any and all liability resulting from my voluntary participation in the 2020 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference®, whether directly or indirectly caused by ANCC. I further agree that I will indemnify ANCC from any and all liability resulting from my voluntary participation in the 2020 ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference®.
Deadline for receipt of cancellations: 11:59 p.m. EDT on April 10, 2020
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the registration ID number and registrant name(s).
- Cancellations are not accepted by phone.
- All full conference cancellations are subject to a $100 administrative fee per registrant.
- If you are paying by ACH or wire transfer, payment must be received within 14 days of your registration date. Your registration will be subject to cancellation or increase in registration fee if payment is not received in 14 days.
- Tickets to additional events (Pathway Applicant Workshop, Pathway Program Coordinator Luncheon, Getting Started: Magnet Program Guidance, New Nurse Manager Basics Workshop) are nonrefundable.
- Donations are nonrefundable.
- Full conference cancellations notice received on or before April 10, 2020 will receive a full refund less the administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after April 10, 2020.
- Promotions/discounts are not retroactive and cannot be applied to previously purchased individual or group registrations.
- ANCC reserves the right to cancel or postpone any or all conference activities due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Refunds are not issued for no-shows.
- Refunds for canceled registrations are processed within four to six weeks after the close of the conference.
- Due to processing costs, only overpayments in excess of $35 will be considered for refunds. Please ensure that payments include the correct dollar amount to avoid overpayment.
*Dates subject to change. After April 10, 2020, regular registration fees will apply, and registrations will be accepted pending space availability only.